We heard you! The team is working hard to get these bugs fixed as soon possible so keep an eye out and check this page for updates.
New Weapon: L85A3
The L85A3 is an assault rifle with low recoil that opens up a new way for Survivors to take on the Battlegrounds of 2051.
- Weapon Overview
- Weapon Type: Bullpup Assault Rifle
- Ammo: 5.56mm
- Highest damage of all 5.56 assault rifles
- Performs well in mid to long-range firefights
- Low fire rate
The L85A3 can be found in both Erangel and Troi.
New Gun Customization: L85A3 [C1] Vertical Foregrip Bipod
Customize your L85A3 with this all-in-one vertical foregrip and bipod!
- Reduces vertical recoil of the L85A3
- Easier recoil control when shooting while crouched or prone
- Slightly reduces ADS speed
Once customized, the attachment will be equipped in the L85A3’s Grip Slot and cannot be swapped out for another grip.
New Gun Customization: M416 [C2] Long Barrel
The second customization is now available for the M416
- Increases damage
- Increases vertical recoil
- Once customized, this attachment will disable the M416’s muzzle slot.
The M416 can only be customized once per match, so choose wisely!
New Gun Customization: SLR [C2] 5.56mm Barrel
Swap out the SLR’s 7.62mm barrel for a 5.56mm barrel!
- Increases firing accuracy
- Decreased damage compared to the 7.62mm barrel
The SLR can only be customized once per match, so choose wisely!
New Vehicle: Electron
The Electron is an electric 6-seater minibus that is more durable than other vehicles. You can switch seats while in the vehicle, even when riding with a full squad.
- Vehicle Overview
- Type: Electric, 6-seater
- Special Notes: More durable than other vehicles.
- Location: Troi, Training Ground
New Vehicle: Mesta
The Mesta is a classic 2-seater sports car that can accelerate quickly and hit high-top speeds. This vehicle comes in two models: standard and an open top.
- Vehicle Overview
- Type: Gasoline, 2-seater
- Special Notes: Quick acceleration, high speeds.
- Location: Erangel, Troi (certain areas), Training Ground
Survivor Pass Vol. 2
Survivor Pass Vol. 2 begins on December 16!
The main character of this Pass’s story is Bella of the Dream Runners Faction. Clear the story missions to collect all of Bella’s costumes!
Here’s what else is new in Volume 2 of the Survivor Pass:
- Upgraded level rewards for the Premium Pass
- Rewards now include vehicle skins and more character costumes!
- Collect NC by leveling up this Pass! At Lv. 48, you’ll have enough to buy the next Premium Pass!
- Added BP Chests as a Free Pass reward
New Lobby Theme
- The Lobby background and music have been changed to a winter festival theme.
- The BP Store background has also been updated!
Character Controls and Actions
- Fixed an issue with the joystick controls in control schemes #1 and #2 so that the control sensitivities will now be correctly applied based on the size of the joystick controls
- Parkour moves can now be performed on doors from further away.
- Changed the combat roll mechanics so that when executing a combat roll when your Boost Gauge is 20 or above, you will perform a Boost Roll instead and cover more ground
- Boost Gauge higher than 20 – lower than 90: Boost Roll (Tier 1)
- Boost Gauge higher than 90: Boost Roll (Tier 2)
- Changed vehicle boarding parameters so you do not have to be right beside the vehicle’s door to be able to enter it
- Improved the [Drive], [Get In], and [Door] buttons so that they respond faster
- Improved the vehicle handling controls for the Nova, Volta, and Dacia
- Improved the left/right turning mechanisms to be smoother than before
- Changed the electric sports car Nova from 4-wheel drive to front-wheel drive
- Increased the size of the Boost button in the Default Button Settings
Changed the Boost button so that tapping it while in Auto-Drive will no longer cancel Auto-Drive
Added radios to vehicles that can play various songs and music from PUBG: NEW STATE
- Fixed an issue where updates would stop after reaching 38% on the title screen
- Fixed an issue on iOS devices where downloading and then accessing the game via a deep link would result in the graphical quality of the game appearing low quality
- Fixed an issue where the markers and health bars of your original squad members would still be visible after being recruited to another squad
- Fixed an issue where the location marker would move when a squadmate was eliminated
- Fixed an issue where you could not revive squadmates in the DBNO state if they were on top of certain objects
- Fixed an issue where damage to the upper body of players who are swimming would not register as damage taken
- Fixed an issue where the joysticks would sometimes register input while customizing the controls
- Fixed an issue with control schemes #1 and #2 where the distance and angle sensitivities for the joysticks would sometimes not be applied depending on the size of the joystick buttons
- Fixed an issue where selecting control scheme #2 would sometimes cause your weapon to fire automatically on certain devices
- Fixed an issue where controls would sometimes not be registered when starting touch inputs from the lower left side of the screen where account information and ping status are shown
- Fixed an issue on devices with certain displays where the UI would be applied differently depending on how the screen was positioned
- Fixed an issue where the location of the Report Player button could not be customized.
- Fixed an issue where enabling/disabling the [Search for nearby items] function would cause the locations of other UI elements to change
- Fixed an issue where triggering a certain action while throwing a melee weapon would cause an incorrect animation to be shown
- Fixed an issue where Flare Guns would not fire when crouched and ADSing
- Fixed an issue where switching between weapons in your loadout right after looting a weapon would cause you to drop the weapon you had just switched from while picking up the looted weapon
- Fixed an issue where moving out of ADS would trigger the over-the-shoulder view for a short period of time before returning you to the basic view
- Fixed an intermittent issue where you could not exit the over-the-shoulder view when using the auto over-the-shoulder view option
- Fixed an issue where scope sights would occasionally show incorrect views
- Fixed an intermittent issue where only the screen would be magnified when ADSing
- Fixed an issue where the ammo information UI would not appear when using the Auto-reload function
- Fixed an issue with Drone Store deliveries where the selected coordinates and actual delivery coordinates would not match
- Fixed an issue where exiting and re-entering the match during the Drone Store cooldown period would cause the cooldown timer to not appear
- Fixed an issue where Delivery Drones would not function as intended in certain parts of Troi
- Fixed an issue where you would not re-equip your weapon after cancelling the use of a health item while in the passenger seat of a vehicle
- Fixed an issue where tapping the Boost button would occasionally not register when driving a vehicle
- Fixed an intermittent issue where the vehicle looked like it was moving irregularly while riding in the passenger seat of the vehicle
- Fixed an issue where a vehicle’s Trunk icon disappeared when it was nearly destroyed
- Fixed an issue where the sound output would occasionally be incorrect
- Fixed an issue where you could voice chat with other players who were not part of your squad during a match
- Fixed an issue in TDM where a BR Match Results screen would be displayed instead of a TDM Match Results screen
- Fixed an issue where the TDM Match Results screen would be slow to appear after the end of a match
- Fixed an issue in TDM where you would be equipped with throwables and melee weapons after re-joining a match despite not having them in your inventory
- Fixed an issue in FPP mode where you could see through ceilings and walls when jumping indoors while having a melee weapon equipped
- Fixed an issue where certain costumes would appear abnormally from a certain distance
- Fixed an issue where equipping the Military Skirt (Black) would cause your character to appear abnormally in the DBNO state
- Fixed an issue where equipping the Pink Cardboard Unicorn Costume would cause the parachute to appear as if it were dragging beneath your character after jumping from the plane
- Fixed an issue where equipping the Black Cardboard Hero T-shirt would cause your character’s shirt to cover the 4x scope when ADSing
- Fixed an issue in Troi where you could enter into certain parts of the terrain
- Fixed an issue in Troi where roofs of certain buildings would have areas that looked brighter than other parts of the roof
- Fixed an issue in Troi where there would be lighting in unlit buildings in the staircases to the roofs
- Fixed an issue in Troi where the walls of certain buildings would have gaps between them and not look connected
- Fixed an issue in Troi where certain buildings would have abnormal structures sticking out of them
- Fixed an issue in Erangel where certain rocks on the Starting Island would have holes in them
- Fixed an issue where the Server Selection list would not display the servers in order of lowest to highest ping
- Fixed an issue where obtained and actual scores would appear differently after a match ends
- Fixed an issue where the K/D of players would appear incorrectly in the Rank window
- Fixed an issue where the Event Page would show after entering a match
- Fixed an issue where the background music would stop when entering the BP Store
- Fixed an issue when wearing of the Sly Cat Helmet Lv.1 where applying certain types of hairstyles would cause a character’s hair to stick out of the helmet
- Fixed an issue where the Lobby music could not be muted in certain situations
- Fixed an issue where the weapon would not be aligned in the center of the screen when examining the weapon