Download PUBG: NEW STATE APK + OBB TO GET EXCLUSIVE
Introducing PUBG: NEW STATE, the new Battle Royale developed by PUBG STUDIOS. The company behind PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUNDS (PUBG) has just announced that they will be releasing an official map in 2022!
A state within a game of its own thanks to their newest project – which you can play right now if you so choose on Gameloop PC or Android, iOS no cost whatsoever!
The latest battle royale game, PUBG New State APK is now available for players. The map has been created on the basis of imagination with new guns and items that are not yet released in real life!
The most recent version of PUBG: NEW STATE, 0.9.21.143, was launched a few weeks ago, and users were overjoyed at its arrival. As with all prior updates, several new features were added to the game, and bugs were fixed to improve the gameplay experience for the player base.
Those who have yet to download the latest iteration can do so through the Google Play Store.
Download PUBG: NEW STATE 0.9.21.143 version APK file
Before players download the PUBG NEW STATE Lite update APK file, they need to know that it is 1.4 GB in size. It is imperative that they make sure their devices have enough storage to handle the download.
PUBG NEW STATE Minimum Requirements
Current Version: 0.9.21.143
CPU: 64-bit (ABI arm64 or higher)
RAM: 2GB or higher
OS: Android 6.0 or higher
Open GL 3.1 or higher / Vulkan 1.1 or higher
As you know PUBG Mobile is the most popular game in the battle royal. Earlier this year PUBG Corporation and Krafton already announced their new battle royale Game called Pubg New State. PUBG: New State is set in 2051. So Guys if you also wanted to download and enjoy this futuristic game then download it from the link given above and follow these steps:
- First Download PUBG: New State APK and OBB files from the listed links.
- After downloading install the APK file by tapping on the install button.
- You must first allow the installation of apps from unknown sources. You can do this by navigating to Settings > Security & Privacy > Installing Apps from Unknown Sources.
- Place your PUBG New State OBB File in internal storage> Android> Obb> com.pubg.newstate.beta.
- Once the installation is done, you can open the game and select either of the two resource packs: Low-spec Resource Pack or HD Resource Pack.
- Now you can play the game.